Unique Tuxedo Features:
- Product Flexibility: Six standard seat sizes, and a bariatric option, means the flexibility to realize your space the way you desire, not by the constraints of the product.
- Maintenance-Free: Seat "tip-up" is counter-weighted using fail-proof gravity. Spring-less design means silence as attendees enter and exit and no maintenance issues ever.
- PressureCast Foam: Ergonomic contouring of the seat and backrest shape, in high-resiliency PressureCast foam. These are the most supportive and comfortable seat cushions possible.
- Environmentally Sensitive: Manufactured in Fullerton, California, with 100% post-consumer recycled aluminum and sustainable birch structures. Fabric is not glued to the foam so it can be independently removed and completely recycled.
- Green Check Certified: Tuxedo chairs are independently tested to exceed Green Building Council's LEED-CI Indoor Environmental Quality Standards. IEQ 4.5 and may comply with MRS 5.0.