This sturdy, comfortable chair has been a classroom necessity for over 40 years! One-piece polypropylene shell is attached to an 18-gauge, unswaged leg (non-tapered), steel frame with concealed rivets and steel brackets. Features V-back for spinal relief and waterfall seat edge for comfortable thigh support. Nylon, swivel glides.
- Available in 10 Inch, 12 Inch, 14 Inch, 16 Inch and 18 Inch heights
- Brackets are welded to underside of frame for added strength
- (10 Inch,12 Inch,14 Inch and 16 Inch chairs) Legs are constructed of 1 Inch tubular steel and come in same color powder coat epoxy finish or chrome
- (18 Inch chair) Legs are constructed of 11/8 Inch tubular steel and are chromed
- Chrome frame chairs are chrome plated providing better corrosion resistance and a longer lasting and attractive finish.
- Nickel-plated, self-leveling nylon glides that reduce scratching and marring on school floors along with built-in cushions for noise reduction.
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA X6.1-2012 test specifications.
- 18 Inch Stack Chair SOLD IN QUANTITY OF 4 and Others SOLD IN QUANTITY OF 6