As classrooms evolve to improve student health and engagement, studies prove the benefits of sit/stand desks in aiding childhood health, lacking attention spans, and student collaboration. Luxor is joining today’s education efforts with an affordable sit/stand desk that adjusts between 24.5″ to 42″ to provide freedom to sit or stand in class. The desk aids classroom organization with convenient backpack hooks, a spacious open book box, and an open lower shelf. Enhance your school’s learning experience and move towards the future of standing desks and classroom ergonomics.
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA and CPSIA standards
- Height adjustable between 24.5″ and 42″; hex wrench easily adjusts four legs to marked inch lines
- Proven to increase student focus and ability to stay on task
- Ideal for elementary through high school ages
- Students may alternate between sitting and standing for optimal learning
- Ample storage with open book box and shelf
- Eliminates classroom clutter with multiple hooks for book bags and coats
- Full dimensions 27.5″W x 19.5″D x 24.5″-42″H
- Desktop 27.5″W x 19.5″D
- Book Box 18.5″W x 15″D x 5.5″H
- Lower Shelf 24.5″W x 7.75″D
There are no reviews yet.